Chocolate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly guild with more than a few truffles going spare

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess Who's Back :o

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jester

Jester

Guess Who's Back :o Empty
PostSubject: Guess Who's Back :o   Guess Who's Back :o EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:56 pm

Hello my beloved Chocolates. First of all I'd like to apologize for my random disappearance. I've been gone for quite some time, I know. I don't expect to be re-invited into Chocolate as my exit was a bit rude (not telling anyone I was leaving or for how long). However I would still very much like to be your friends. I may not play as often as I used to, but without a doubt I'm sure I'll be seeing all of you around Smile

With all that having been said, I hope you enjoy playing and hope to see you all in-game soon :3

Sincerely,
The Jes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sexyninabeast
BamBam

BamBam

PostSubject: Guess Who's Back   Guess Who's Back :o EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Nice to see you back dont be a stranger pm sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
eon

eon

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back :o   Guess Who's Back :o EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:11 am

no idea who u r ingame but welcome back Smile (yayyyy another post count for me ^^)
Back to top Go down
Jester

Jester

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back :o   Guess Who's Back :o EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:22 am

Well I saw you and sweet little Faire earlier today but I wasn't sure how welcomed I'd be and wasn't even sure what to say. I might be on tomorrow though so who knows, I might just wind up bugging some of you guys ^.^

EDIT: Oh and eon, my main character is Jester. Don't think you'd remember or know me, though. I only think I remember someone named eon, but my memory sucks so who knows Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sexyninabeast
mine
Admin
mine

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back :o   Guess Who's Back :o EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:06 am

eon may have been in choco around the time you left bean, but probably only for a few days... WELCOME BACK! get your butt back in choco.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back :o   Guess Who's Back :o Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Back :o
Page 1 of 1