Chocolate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly guild with more than a few truffles going spare

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone still Around?

Go down 
+4
shooty
cerridwyn
eon
Milkyway
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Milkyway

Milkyway

Anyone still Around? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone still Around?   Anyone still Around? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:54 pm

Hello everyone.
This is Milkyway\Babyspice\ whatever name i actually had back then.
I stopped playing PWI games once i realized senlyn was not coming abck but. i may try epic i dont know.
I now play Guild Wars 2.
And since finding this again
Just want to say i miss some of you guys ^-^
Back to top Go down
eon

eon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still Around?   Anyone still Around? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 11:52 am

hi milky, nice to meet u here, just another lost chocolate here. awaiting a game / server that is fun and almost perfect than most out there.. where majority of us can reunite once again..
Back to top Go down
cerridwyn

cerridwyn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still Around?   Anyone still Around? EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 7:19 am

Another completly lost choco player here , tried epic, just wasn't the same Sad
Back to top Go down
shooty

shooty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still Around?   Anyone still Around? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 12:20 pm

i'm around! thought about you guys but lost touch a while back. Happy holidays santa
Back to top Go down
mine
Admin
mine

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still Around?   Anyone still Around? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 12:32 am

*poke*
Back to top Go down
Faire

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still Around?   Anyone still Around? EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 2:02 pm

I'm around too! and of course, I'm waiting for a different game. So far none can compare to Senlyn. I am in PWI, but it's changed so much that it's impossible to do things without putting in real money. I have GW2, but have not played it much. Next time I log in, I'll post what my char name is. (I hate that there are so many people playing that you have to work so hard to find a name to use.) I play darksword.eu when I do play games. My char is Angie and I'm an assassin. It's a very simple game, but there is something new to do every day.

I've been working very hard on my new house and it's nearly completed. I've done a lot of the work myself and I just have some baseboards and other trim and then the house will be completely done. I've been in the house for over a year now and it's a welcome change from the cabin.

I was just now talking to Thandie in PWI and we both miss you guys! We hope everyone is doing well and wish you all a happy holiday season!!! (Thandie was a BM in Senlyn)
Back to top Go down
eon

eon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still Around?   Anyone still Around? EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 3:54 am

happy new year friends Smile

add me on skype if interested

id: eonlord
Back to top Go down
Milkyway

Milkyway

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still Around?   Anyone still Around? EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 4:26 pm

If your ever on Gw2 i go by Lullaby Eve there or i also play Blade and Soul (gunma serv) its nice im usually in faction chat there Fel'Oni so everyone knows me there, Hopefully one day soon we all cna play again!
Back to top Go down
Jose

Jose

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still Around?   Anyone still Around? EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 12:58 am

Hello! its been a lont time, since I deleted facebook acc I kind of lost contact but I log on Steam eveyday my nick there is TheChaoticNub add me if u want to chat or play some games like skyrim with the online mod Very Happy

I also have gw2 but is getting dust on a self right now, I might try to play it again
Back to top Go down
Ira_Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still Around?   Anyone still Around? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 7:16 pm

Hey everyone! I was feeling nostalgic and decided to look up old Senlyn stuff. I'm pretty sure this forum and a video of me getting instakilled in a PvP tournament are all that remain haha.

I hope all is well with everyone here! LPW and Senlyn remain to this day some of the best times of my gaming life.

- Ira ("Nostalgia")
Back to top Go down
eon

eon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still Around?   Anyone still Around? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 1:44 am

hi ira Smile
dont forget to invite the rest of us if few u guys ever find a good server/game to hangout ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still Around?   Anyone still Around? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone still Around?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chocolate :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: