Chocolate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly guild with more than a few truffles going spare

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone still alive?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mine
Admin
mine

Anyone still alive? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 9:55 am

Yo. You have no idea how many times I got it wrong until I got the correct password trying to come back on here Mad
Back to top Go down
eon

eon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:04 am

wb maso.. good to see you back again after a long time Smile

saw bam in game only today we both are in epic perfect world.. few more are here but they are all spread out throughout epic..

so whats up these days ? how are you doing

- eon
Back to top Go down
mine
Admin
mine

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:33 am

Doing well thank you, hope you are too. I tried Epic, I just couldn't get along with it... lol. I might pop back on there some time though, pretty sure my account would still be active.
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

PostSubject: Anyone still alive?    Anyone still alive? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:14 pm

Hi mine and eon Smile Yes still alive and playing epic pw waiting for Senlyn to come back. As eon said a few old chocolate players there including shooty, would be nice to see you on there Smile If you do log on I am sure you will find me or eon there we both have factions there. Mine is called Tidalwave and normaly all my alts log by the illusion stone in north archo. You can't miss my alts they are dress the same as I don't like wasting in-game coins on fashion. Hope things are well with family and hope to speak on line with you soon.
Back to top Go down
eon

eon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:01 pm

seems perfecttown another disappointment

join the guild whr ButterCups (server owner's RL wife) is in for happiness if u want to enjoy this server else welcome to unfair game play ^^
Back to top Go down
Jose

Jose

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:37 am

I tried epic too but didnt last longer
Back to top Go down
eon

eon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:39 am

update us if any of u find any server/game to play or any raidcall/vent/TS/skype groups if interested in choco reunion ty

info: tried following pw servers..
epic: unless prepared to have alt army not worth playing..
haven: low rate server lots of farming / grinding like PWI.. owner plays seen drama/unfair game play
PerfectTown: most unfair server ever played..
Devastation 1.5.1: dead server atm

feel free to agree / disagree if had any different experiences and add any details if interested..

have a nice time always everywhr Smile
Back to top Go down
eon

eon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:25 am

A Brand New Perfect World

Our server is born from desire to play something new because we was sick and tired of all other copy paste servers.
If you are you looking for a new place to play Perfect World Online, we are your place to be since 2015.
We host the most stable servers around and we can host a great population. Interested?
http://www.pwisupernatural.com/
Back to top Go down
eon

eon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:26 am

currently playing in here.. there was an advertise event hence posted the above message check if interested ty
Back to top Go down
Faire

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:45 pm

Hello!

I check in every now and then to see if someone is still around. I've been playing PWI, but I am so discouraged. They have changed it so that it's very difficult to get any coin in game. As you all know, I usually have an army of alts, so it's next to impossible to gear them without putting real money into the game. I will try to get updates for Epic (Lizzie is my seeker) and download Supernatural. It's not a lot of fun to play when you don't know anyone else. That's the main reason I went back to PWI. I'm still in the same guild and have friends that help keep me sane through the Minnesota winters.

I got a new computer a while back and have not installed skype, so I should do that too. I hope to find a game that I can play without investing a lot of money and where I can play with friends.

I hope everything is well with everyone and hope to see some of you soon.

Faire (otherwise known as Ang or Angi in PWI)
Back to top Go down
eon

eon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 11:49 am

hi friends Smile still awaiting for a game / server whr majority of us can reunite and have fun..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still alive?   Anyone still alive? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone still alive?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chocolate :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: