Chocolate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly guild with more than a few truffles going spare

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want lostpw back ASAP!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I want lostpw back ASAP!! Empty
PostSubject: I want lostpw back ASAP!!   I want lostpw back ASAP!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Wait definitively killing me Sad Sad Sad
I really miss u all...
I want to see again my noob WB in game and i want to hit the ground w/o hp in 3-3 lol!

And now i go watching One Piece...
Back to top Go down
Jester

Jester

PostSubject: Re: I want lostpw back ASAP!!   I want lostpw back ASAP!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Aww Seth, I know how ya feel. I've been going a bit nuts myself Mad

Have you tried other Private PW servers? I've tried a good bit of them, keeping away from the strictly PvP or non-english speaking servers of course though.

But grrr, when will they ever put the server back up?! And I'm wondering what name they're going to change Lost PW to.

It's been about half a month since Nidori posted the latest news. Half a month too long. I want good news and I want it now x.x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sexyninabeast

PostSubject: Re: I want lostpw back ASAP!!   I want lostpw back ASAP!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:01 pm

lol

im on lmspw 1000x exp rate PvP server if u want to check it out, still called r3ap3r but this time im a warrior Smile

Nimwen and her husband (cant remember his bname atm) r here also, i have seen them hiding around 1k lol
Back to top Go down
Eyoro

PostSubject: Re: I want lostpw back ASAP!!   I want lostpw back ASAP!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:09 pm

r3ap3r wrote:

Nimwen and her husband (cant remember his bname atm)

Chainsaw...

kittys faveroute friend in the whole world lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want lostpw back ASAP!!   I want lostpw back ASAP!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Yeah i tried few other private servers and most of them are not that bad but... the real problem are guildies.
Noone can be compared to Chocolate.
Maybe other servers have more things to do but i prefer lostpw for people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want lostpw back ASAP!!   I want lostpw back ASAP!! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:42 am

[/quote]
Noone can be compared to Chocolate.
Maybe other servers have more things to do but i prefer lostpw for people.[/quote]

Agree Exclamation

@mine

I'm tired hearing Seth whining about his HP...he wants lostpw back cuz wants ur hp rate...
his life has no sense now Razz

pls do something... Shocked
Back to top Go down
KRKitty
Admin
KRKitty

PostSubject: Re: I want lostpw back ASAP!!   I want lostpw back ASAP!! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:48 am

Eeyore dear...I don't dislike him...but that won't mean I won't sleep him if I see him coming at me with an evil gleam in his eye Smile After all...I am a poor defenceless ickle EP without an evil bone in my body...

Also guys there is some news from the GMs Smile So thank you for the reminder...I forgot to post it up...my bad Smile

This comes from the lovely Dorm:
Well, sorry for the silence but I can now give our little story.

Since the closure we have been working on the server to put mechanisms in place to avoid any "complaints" by host and such. I can happily report that this has in fact been done and we are therefore sure to return, however, this did take a lot longer than we previously thought/hoped.

The unfortunate news is that as exam season creeps up, I personally have my exams looming over me (6x 3 hour exams in 4 days ) and as such cannot currently spare a lot/any of time for improvements to our server, delaying our improvements further.

There in summary: We are certain to be coming back, and have finished our changes to allow us to remain (we are annoyed as much as our players at downtimes), but we still are unsure of when due to the work demon!

Thank you to all for your patience and we understand it is annoying to wait.

Shall also post up under the public forum announcement. But there you have it; latest info.

So...by the sounds of things they're sorted, and are now just working on updates for us. Some people have requested that they just start hosting the current server and sort the updates later...got to admit I rather like that idea.

As of yet no GM has responded to this but I'll let you know when they do Smile
Back to top Go down
https://chocolat.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want lostpw back ASAP!!   I want lostpw back ASAP!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I want lostpw back ASAP!!
Page 1 of 1